While it is rare for a pediatric practice to offer an on-site Family Liaison, Carolina Pediatrics of the Triad is happy to offer this service at no additional charge for our patients and their families. Our Family Liaison partners with families to help meet their child’s individual needs including navigating the services and resources available at Carolina Pediatrics of the Triad.
Our Family Liaison is available to:
- Meet with families new to the practice to review services, policies and procedures
- Coordinate and direct office tours
- Assist families registering for New Parent Orientation and Breastfeeding Classes
- Help families navigate online resources available on our website and Practice Portal
- Answer questions, coordinate special requests, and follow up with families to ensure the practice is meeting their needs or concerns
Contact our Family Liaison at 336-574-4280 ext. 212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.