A PLEA TO OUR COMMUNITY FROM THE PHYSICIANS OF CAROLINA PEDIATRICS OF THE TRIAD: Help Us Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
With the current trend showing the rates of COVID-19 infection continuing to dramatically increase across NC, we are deeply concerned about the toll COVID-19 has already had on our community and truly worried what will happen if we cannot rein in this devastating disease. We are, unfortunately, beginning to see the consequences of failing to follow basic preventative practices.
At this time, we are asking you and your family to help us continue the fight against this potentially deadly virus.
We are asking you to:
- Wear a mask when you are in public places or around others who are not part of your immediate household. Children 2 years or older should also wear masks.
- Wear your mask properly. The mask should cover your nose and mouth at all times.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet when you are near anyone who does not live with you.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, or use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Stay home when you are sick
- Avoid indoor gatherings with people who are not part of your immediate household, especially those where masks and social distancing are not observed.
- Take care of each other and help those in the community most vulnerable to COVID-19.
These simple measures WILL help reduce the spread of COVID-19, help our community open for business, and put us on the path to a return to normalcy.
Our community has a longstanding tradition of looking out for one another, and this is our opportunity to continue to show strength, compassion, and grace during these challenging times.
We hope you will continue to do your part to keep us all healthy and safe!
The physicians of Carolina Pediatrics of the Triad